mariakhiani asked: I wish to visit you one day in Israel. <3
You should definitely come! I think the best time is between October to April, when the weather is fair :) Right now it’s so hot and humid near the sea, though I know it doesn’t really stop other tourists from swarming the promenade of Tel Aviv :)
Welcome aboard lovely new followers! Thought I’d share some bits about myself (stuff I won’t post on fb) so we can know better. If you’re making a similiar post please link me to it, i’d love to read about you as well :) <3
1. My first name Ronnie means “my song” or “my joy” in hebrew.
2. When I was in the army I lost weight because of stress and was misdiagnosed with anorexia nervosa. I then had to put on weight so as not to drop from the intensive, prestigious course I was accepted into.
3. The shopping mall next to my childhood home was attacked by suicide bombers three times.
4. I have three little sisters, two of which (aged 17 and 13) already tower above me.
5. At the age of 16 I quit the all-girls jewish-orthodox highschool because they didn’t let me study arabic and I had enough of their dogmas.
6. I am ranked a sergeant in the Israeli Army
7. My first camera was bought with the money I earned working in a clothing store when I was a student.
8. I appreciate body-art very much but I don’t think I will ever get a tattoo myself, simply because it will remind me of my grand-grandmother’s arm which was inked with a number in auschwitz-birkenau (she passed away in 2010)
9. You can call it naive, but one day I hope to promote peace with my work
10. I have never been in love
the-golden-lion asked: you are so talented ! im inlove with your work, keep going ! :)
you are so sweet, thank you! i’m keeping on really just because of such love that i’m recieving, despite the difficulties <3